Hey everyone, Late but a packed full Podcast from Devon Dice is here. And boy there is a lot to talk about so lets not hang aorund any more.
What we have been playing:
Joel: Clank! App and solo, Vikings gone wild, Batman: Gotham City Strategy Game
Sam: Via Nebula, Manhattan Project: Energy Empire, Birds of a Feather
- Heroes of Land, Air and Sea Canceled again!
- Games workshop’s rebuttal to PETa
- The expanse will get a board game -
- Terra Mystica in space -
- Fan #1 Jon steggles tagged my attention to a New Judge Dredd and 2000 AD Tabletop Adventure Games. These seem to be RPG books
- Cancellation of Gloomhaven at retail
- Golden Geeks announced - Devon Dice favourite, Clank, has been nominated in the top 15 for board game of the year - do we want to have a bit of vote prediction fun?
- Monikers: The Shut Up & Sit Down Nonsense Box
- Food Truck Champion from Daily Magic Games
- The Last Garden - Robotanists in the Post-Apocalypse.
- And with rising sun with a release date of 7th MarchPlus: Empires of the Void 2 from Red Raven Games on 27th February - image link
- GeeksWithGame LLCDinosaur Island Looks a bit of a cheeky reaction to this: http://www.escape-the-island.com/http://www.analoggames.com/story/fan-made-jurassic-park-board-game/
- Thunderstone Quest
- GKR: Heavy Hitters From the miscreants at Weta Workshop and Cryptozoic comes Weta Workshop’s first tabletop game, set in the sports-crazy dystopian future of Giant Killer Robots!
Small topic do you think kickstarter is close to bursting? Or is this the new way we will get our games.
Find the twitter @DevonDiceUK
Find us on @TPWestrope @DippyDolittle @DepressedMonk3y @spoonoftweets
Find our Facebook page
Our web page www.devondice.co.uk
Our sponsor meeplescorner.co.uk @meeplescorner
credits go to Bensound.com for some of the music use.
- Thank you listen and it’s your turn